- 5. 6. 2016
- freiraum Q21 INTERNATIONAL
- Art exhibit
Yesterday, I attended the exhibition “As Rights Go By – On the Erosion and Denial of Rights”. It featured (video) installations, books, quotes and board games.
Initially the great wall comic “The Magnificent 7” attracted my full attention:
Some of the other contents were pillories
- TTIP lobbyists – Wall of shame
- The Portrait – The 100 richest people on earth – superimposed
- Liquid traces – refugee boat accident of March 17th 2011, and the actions of NATO / Italy – Video
- Patent law – List of body gestures already patented
- Sequence Error – Video
- 1014 – Images from Edward Snowden’s hotel room
- Seamless transitions – Animated views of non-public safety devices.
- Complicity Report
The ‘Pawnshop’ looked so tidy, that one did not dare to touch anything 😉 but at ‘Save the Pensioners’, one could test out medical coherences.
As rights go by
The name-giving “As Rights Go By” was a number of quotes from various sources
The exhibition can be visited until 5. 6. 2016, admission is free.
Translation from German: Serena Nebo